Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, today is 1-1-11...what have I done to start my new year right?!...NOTHING. I have been watching TV upstairs at my parents house all day. Well, after I woke up at 11 :)

I know people are making their resolutions and such. I am already ahead of the game and started back in July. Who said it had to be in January?! I finished my first half marathon in December with my sister and husband. I had been training since July ( I wouldn't recommend starting when it's 111 degrees outside) and have done well. I have another race coming up in February, The Cowtown. The coldest month...in Texas anyway ;)


In the meantime, I am really enjoying the NHL. I finally understand all the rules and it's a pretty cool game to watch. Being from Texas all you hear about it football. I am NOT a football fan of any sort for any team for any league. I went to a high school known for band, I didn't go to college and I don't like NFL because "most" of the players attitudes toward the amount of money, not skill or love for the game. All other leagues have players that act that way too but I think the NFL is by far the worst!! A real man plays rugby anyway :o)

Happy New Years to everyone!!!

Bryan and I at the Stars game!!!

No comments: